Symptoms of Psoriasis
Psoriasis appears in many different forms including:
• Raised red and white scaly skin that may be localized or spread across the body
• Raised bumps filled with non-infectious pus (called pustules) surrounded by inflamed skin, that may be localized or found across the body.
• Inflammation of the connective tissue of joints, particularly in fingers and toes and also in the knees, hips and spine.
• Smooth, red patches of inflammation under folds of skin, such as in the genital areas, breasts and the stomach in cause of obese people.
• Teardrop shaped, small scaly red patches on the trunk of the body and also hands and feet.